SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_19964263

Talk about bad Luck

18 years ago

I have been waiting for my Roses order to come from Victoria and getting a bit worried as it was posted last Monday week and having not long driven back from Victoria taking two days, but 21 hours on the road I had expected it to be here by now if it was sent 9 days ago.

So I rang my local PO to be told to ring a certain PO number, which I did and they rang my local PO back to be told there was no parcel there in my name, imagine my surprise when up fronts the parcel van not five minutes after I get off the phone.

Hurrah I think to myself when this nice Guy brings it up to my front door, they usually just dump the parcel on the ground if it wont fit in the letter box, and then I could see why he carried it up, it was all squashed in on one end and the middle had caved in due to these holes. I said to the Guy what has happened to this box, he said I think they put the forks of the fork lift through it. He asked me what was in it, I said exactly what is written on it in black texta O he says Roses thats Ok then, why I asked him he said I thought maybe it was something expensive.

What difference does the contents make I said to him there are 19 roses in that box half of them are 3ft standards and he gasped when I told him their value, so he helped me open up the box and they were all nicely wrapped and only four of them had broken stems, but not the standards it was the climbers and the ground covers that had the fork lift through them, he was very releived when I told him they would be ok and I will just prune off the ragged ends as roses are very forgiven, so he went on his merry way. Any one else ever have that happen to them....MM

Comments (15)

Sponsored
Innovative & Creative General Contractors Servicing Franklin County