SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
alisande_gw

I'm wearing, the warmest, comfiest, ugliest.......

alisande
16 years ago

I bought a couple of pair of Danskin fleece pants from the activewear section at Walmart. So soft, so warm, so comfortable! I wouldn't wear them out of the house, but they'll be my at-home uniform this winter.

What are you wearing these days? (Floridians, I do not want to hear about your shorts and tees!) :-)

Comments (19)

• alisande
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Yikes--a misplaced comma in my subject line! I'll be run out of the editors' union!! (Rita, don't look!!)

• lunchlady1948
    16 years ago

I am wearing a long hooded sweat shirt right now that I bought 8 years ago when my DS was just starting high school. I like it because it is long enough to cover my big butt~~I do not wear it out just at home in the mornings.

• ntt_hou
    16 years ago

LOL... you're funny! I'm a lizard so I'm always in 2-3 layers of clothing, even in the hot heat of summer in Houston! Well?... it's cold at work with the A/C on.

• grinch_gut
    16 years ago

Flannel pj bottoms and a hoodie......socks nice and toasty,.STacy

• angelaid
    16 years ago

An old, ratty, flannel Winnie The Pooh gown. BF laughs at me, but it's warm and comfy!

• brenda_in_tx
    16 years ago

I have a pair of grey sweat pants that I've had forever - I've painted in them and done other things and they are so ratty, but I swear I love those things and will not part with them. Had them on last night, as a matter of fact. lol

• Happy_Go_Lucky_Gayle
    16 years ago

I'm wearing my Blue Faded Jog Suit, for the second time this week cause I can't find my Pink One. The lovely rubber Crocs complete the ensemble.
    Gayle

• czech_chick
    16 years ago

For NY winters I wear fleece sweat pants with an Old Navy fleece pullover.

• socks
    16 years ago

I've noticed that often errors are made in the title of postings, Susan. I've done it a number of times myself, and sometimes it can be funny. I think we're so focused on the text of the message that we forget to proof the title.

• kathi_mdgd
    16 years ago

I'm wearing my flannel nitey,my chenille robe,socks,and my slides(shoes) Have to take a shower in a little bit and go get my haircut.So until it's time to do that,this is how i'll stay.Nothing like comfort!!
    Kathi

• paula_pa
    16 years ago

Recently I realized how old a couple of the sweatshirts I wear around the house are. One is from around 1985 or so. Nothing wrong with the stitching but it's very worn and they are some bleach stains. I bought it in the Globe bargain basement in Scranton for a few bucks. I guess I got my money's worth.

I also have two from my college years. One, my Temple U Sweatshirt, is probably from '87 or '88 and I think the other is from '92 when Stern's at the Gallery in Philly went out of business. The Temple sweatshirt tore at the cuffs but the sweatshirt from Stern's is perfectly intact except it used to change color if you applied heat to the front and it doesn't do that anymore.

Nothing I've bought more recently holds together as well.

I love to lounge around in fleece.

• minnie_tx
    16 years ago

Thick socks I bought at my $ store they are like thick wool and I wear them inside out (with seams on the outside) I don't wear shoes in the house and these are really good

• itsmesuzq
    16 years ago

I'm wearing my Big Dog fleese sweatshirt that I bought in Freeport Maine a few years ago. And of course a pair of jeans, thick socks and tennis shoes. I have a crocheted scarf that I made to throw around my neck when I leave work (only another hour to go)because it's really cold here!! Okay, now that you feel sorry for me I guess I have to confess that I live in "sunny So. California"...but it's a chilly low 60's outside today!

~Susan

• okwriter
    16 years ago

Yikes--a misplaced comma in my subject line! I'll be run out of the editors' union!! (Rita, don't look!!)

LOL! No worries, Susan. I don't pay much attention, so I wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't mentioned it! :-) Gee, I hope nobody else pays attention either because I make mistakes here all the time!

Let's see...I live in my Old Navy fleece pants and pullovers in the winter. I'm not much of a "robe" person, but I went to Bath & Body Works the other day armed with a $25 gift card from last year and a $10 coupon. They had a Turkish (should that be capped, Susan?!) robe on sale for $35 (read: FREE for me). Oh my gosh! That robe is pure heaven!!!!

• wantoretire_did
    16 years ago

Aren't we the comfort lovers??? I sleep in and hang out in the early AM in Hanes LS t-shirts and flannel loungie bottoms. Every other day this week I've had to blow snow, so every OTHER day I hang out and crochet in my comfies. Finally put on some relatively decent "street clothes" sometime during the day ;-)

• vannie
    16 years ago

I've got a pair of blue jeans that are so old they are stretched and actually look like they're too big. Not true. But, they're so old and soft and comfy. Plus a nice soft old long sleeved t-shirt. When I go in stores dressed like this (and I have no pride) no one tries to wait on me!!

• frostydays
    16 years ago

I live in flannel lounge pants and long sleeve tees and a hoodie...I have several pair and thats all I wear these days at home.

• marilyn_c
    16 years ago

I am wearing a tee shirt and jeans and a pair of Croc knock offs.

• jannie
    16 years ago

Sneakers, footsox, orange sweat pants, non-matching pink sweat shirt with a cat face on it. I look like a bum but I'm comfy and toasty.

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH