SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_20096495

Good morning

User
16 years ago

After a good seven hour sleep, I've decided that I am removing the KT from my bookmarks and logging out for good. I am sick and tired of having to be super duper careful which words to use or not use because I might offend someone. There's some people here who are super sensitive to political correctness and Lord knows you better be careful to use the right words every single time or you might get your head bit off. I don't want to always have to agree with people just to keep the peace. If I have an opinion, I want to give it without being yelled at because someone is having a bad day. When people ask for an opinion, be prepared to get that opinion. But don't rip the head off of the person who gave it to you. And by this I mean YOU, as in whomever is reading this. I have always been careful in what I say here to keep the peace. And the one time I use the wrong freaking word, I get the dictionary quoted to me, which I thought was VERY childish. I don't need to defend myself and while someone else did try to defend me and I thank you for that, it wasn't necessary.

Life is too short for me to have to sit at my computer typing away, reading and rereading to ensure that not a single person here might read my post in a way I never intended. Maybe it's time those who freak out about little things so easily sit back and read a post more than once to realize that someone was just making a point, and not directly attacking anyone. This is a messageboard, it's not face to face and voices can't be heard. And I realize I prefer the face to face conversation instead.

I slept really well last night knowing what I meant to say. My husband just roared with laughter when I showed him the reply to my post. It was enough forme to realize I spend too much time with the internet, and not enough time with my family.

So, Good bye everyone!

Logging out........

Comments (3)