SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
flamingo_in_ar

A Facebook question/request, please....

FlamingO in AR
15 years ago

Gosh, I am not usually so dumb, but when I get a "friend request" and don't recognize the name, how do I figure out who it is? I check to see if we have mutual friends, but that doesn't always help.

I got one request yesterday from a guy near where I used to live and we had a similar birthdate, so I looked in my old reunion yearbook and sure enough, we went to school together. I have no clue who he is, other than that. And I got a request from a woman named Victoria S-K, and I even sent her a message asking her to tell me how I know her, but never heard back. Do I just click on ignore? That seems so rude. lol

I really like when I get a request and someone says "it's so-and-so from the KT!" THEN I immediately know and accept.

And what's with the snowballs and presents and stuff? When I click on that stuff, it takes me somewhere, wants permission, then it chronicles that I did something with something to a photo, which I didn't do, etc etc. Gosh, some of this Facebook stuff is making me feel stoopid! lol

I did do some IM'ing with my Bahama brother yesterday, so I do like that feature! Some of this other stuff, though, I just don't get.

Anyone else confused like me?

Comments (43)