SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
marilyn_sue

Good Christmas Eve Morning

It is mid 30's this morning and damp. They are saying it will turn to ice later! I still have Christmas work to do today. Cheryl came out yesterday and did another once over in the livingroom and put out more decorations. I think she will be back sometime today and help me with whatever. I know she and I were both tired by evening. It seemed like I spent most of my day mopping. Mop and rest of course. I received another KT Christmas card yesterday, a very nice one from Lindalou. Thank you Linda! I still have one more to receive from my group. I really appreciate all the cards I have gotten, so much fun looking at them again. I have some food to put together today besides some more house work. I did not bake any Christmas cookies this year, but Terri was baking some yesterday to bring. Oh, and to add to things, the hot water heater has some sort of sticky stuff running down the side and the digital thing on the side isn't working. They are sending someone out today to look at it. I sure hope they don't have to take it out and replace it as there is a 55 gallon aquarium full of water that would have to be moved before the heater could be gotten out! I don't know why, but some years back my husband decided we would be better off to rent this water heater than to keep the one we had. The one we had was working fine. It would save us money! I hope everyone has all their Christmas work done and can enjoy the holiday. I need to get wobbling and try to get some more done. Merry Christmas All.

Sue

Comments (7)