SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tralynn_gw

Want to say thanks and give you an update

tralynn
13 years ago

A little while back I asked for ideas of giving cash for the holidays. Well I took your suggestions and I taped all the cash end to end and added some memories from all of us kids. I had to do a little begging with my brothers, they kept saying "I can't remember, or I don't know what to say" but I kept after them and they finally pulled it off. Any ways, I just taped a few bills together and put in one of the sayings, and it was a big hit with mom and dad. There were a few tears shed, lots of laughter and I think mom and dad were a little surprised to hear some of our thoughts, all good mind you. I would recommend doing this for your parents or any one older that is dear to your heart. I know my parents will treasure those things that we wrote forever. Mom said she hated to take it apart. After the day was over and we were ready to leave, my dad gave me a big hug and said " that gift was very thoughtful and meant alot to him". My brothers even commented on what a good idea that was. So I want to thank everyone that gave me the ideas.

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz