SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
marilyn_sue

What Three Things Might You Do This Weekend?

My plans change a lot, but I think I will try to do at least these 3 things.

1. Do some sewing

2. Fix some things for Thanksgiving

3. Go to church.

What 3 things might you do this weekend?

Sue

Comments (26)

• sweet_betsy No AL Z7
    10 years ago

Read
    Go to Church
    Visit with Grandson

• ravencajun Zone 8b TX
    10 years ago

finish shopping for the trip to Oklahoma and cooking Thanksgiving meal.

watch the sooners game

go out to dinner with the Kt group meeting in Houston

• Related Discussions

• LuAnn_in_PA
    10 years ago

No 'might' about them...
    I WILL be prepping for a class on Sunday night, going to church and watching football and hockey games.

• satine_gw
    10 years ago

Tomorrow meeting some friends for lunch
    Hopefully work on some Christmas cards
    Laundry and cleaning

• kayjones
    10 years ago

No 'might' for me either. I will have my grandsons, so will care for them. I will go to church on Sunday, and will definitely Skype with my Virginia grandkiddos.

• OklaMoni
    10 years ago

It's getting slick out, and cold. Last weekend we had 67 degrees. YIKES!

I will stay indoors. Guess, I will vacuum, do laundry, and either knit or sew for a bit.

Should also pack my bag for my TG trip.

Moni

• angelaid
    10 years ago

Hopefully, sleep, sleep and sleep. Probably not going to happen. Got home from Maui in the wee hours of Wed morning. Was back at work a few hours later. Brought home a sinus infection. I would rather my head explode than deal with these sinus headaches! Haven't unpacked yet. I'm sure hubby is looking forward to some home cooking, and my company, this weekend. I've got weeks worth of work, mails and laundry piled up. I need a week to recuperate from a two week vacation! LOL

• Orchidllauraga
    10 years ago

Here are the 3 things that I must do this weekend:
    1. Do Laundry
    2. Prod Tony into finishing the las valance
    3. Go have dinner with my DB

• wanda_va
    10 years ago

On Sunday, I will be enjoying the day with my oldest grandson and his fiancee. He proposed to her yesterday--romantic day, beautiful ring (they've been going together for 7 years)...and we are thrilled!

Tomorrow, I have to clean house and play with my new quilting machine.

• phyllis__mn
    10 years ago

Have to make something for after-church coffee.....
    Friend and I are going to a neighboring church bazaar tomorrow....
    Do some more learning on my new computer.

• bengardening
    10 years ago

Go to Pierre on Saturday
    Church on Saturday night
    Work on Sunday

• Jodi_SoCal
    10 years ago

1. Attend a photography class on Saturday morning.
    2. Help an Eagle Scout make a couple hundred blankets for the homeless in the afternoon.
    3. Shop for new clothes on Sunday. Or perhaps just sleep, haven't decided yet. :-)

Jodi-

• linda_in_iowa
    10 years ago

I am going to skip church on Sunday because I need to be at a cousin's at noon for an early Thanksgiving dinner. At least 20 of us and it is a 45 minute drive for me. It snowed a bit last night and didn't get above freezing today. Will be even colder tomorrow and Sunday. Finn was over today and was talking about how he likes Santa and wants to see him and get his picture taken.

• azzalea
    10 years ago

Tomorrow I'll be visiting with DD and one of her friends who are meeting at my house on their way to do some shopping.

I plan to bake some cookies

And we got a great iron Christmas tree decoration--I plan to put green rope lights and white snowflake lights on it.

• Rose_NW_PA
    10 years ago

1. Go out to breakfast with my sister-in-law and a few other members of my husband's family.
    2. Try to get the corsages made for my son's wedding - silk flowers so they can be done ahead.
    3. Church

• kathleen44
    10 years ago

Library

this saturday is the recycle they have every fourth saturday of the monty to take some items.

Sunday will be busy day at the centre as they are having a craft and bake sale and I will go early and help set our knitting items up and I will be put in charge of the raffle for this afghan one of the ladies crocheted up.

I am eager to buy some of the baking goods as did that last year they are some good bakers.

Then since its sunday social too, they are having this military band, not the full band but five of the men playing and then afterwards they do a tea up and then hope that they will buy items as the money goes to the centre, we are this year keeping money too for the buying up of wool as we found we were always running out alot and certain ones neeed certain thickenss and colours too. so, hopefully that will be worked out how much we should keep in the money and then give rest to the centre.

• heather_on
    10 years ago

Put up my outdoor Christmas lights

Laundry

Gather things up for a donation for the CP Federation.

• marilyn_c
    10 years ago

Buy my weekly supply of horse feed.

Do laundry.

Have dinner with Nita and friends in Houston.

• Terri_PacNW
    10 years ago

Bake and make goodies for hubbies football team party..
    Attend party..
    Possibly run to the mainland after it and hit Costco..
    Sunday will be Costco if it doesn't happen Sat.

Clean the house and get ready for my husbands son to arrive Tuesday...and "oh by the way did I tell you Tyrell is bringing his lady" said at dinner tonight..

So I will by cleaning deeper than usual. ;)

• workoutlady
    10 years ago

Saturday morning - workout and weigh in. I've lost 12 pounds so far and only have 5 more to go to hit my goal.
    2. Then going with my daughter to see Santa and have granddaughter's picture taken with Mr. and Mrs. Claus - this will only happen if she lets it. She is only 6 months old right now and only likes mommy. So possibly mommy and baby will have their pictures taken.
    3. Having a party for my friend who turns 50. Should be fun.
    Sunday - Not sure - church probably. Then clean my dad's house. Get food ready for the week so I have something to eat for the week when I'm working. Watch the Packers.
    No wonder I'm tired already. Not sure I'll get everything done.

• gazania_gw
    10 years ago

1. go have blood drawn for cholesterol check. Well I planned to do that, however as I walked in the door at the lab I realized that my order paper was still at home on the refrigerator. I will try again Monday

2. make a third batch of cranberry sauce today. 2 are in the freezer already for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Try to do some ironing. I like ironed with a crease pants, but back issues have me way behind.

3. Go to a friends house for a "Sunday Before Thanksgiving Feast" as friend called it in the formal invite we got in the mail. The cranberry sauce is my contribution to the meal that she is serving to 19 guests. It will be a fun day complete with several under age 5 kids to play with.

• jeaninwa
    10 years ago

Grocery shopping

Laundry

Whatever else I want

• kathi_mdgd
    10 years ago

Sewing,making some pillowcases for the ggk's,and hemming some pants I got at K-marts going out of business sale,They didn't have short length,so I got average,already cut them just have to do the sewing,should take all of a couple minutes.

Finish up a cross stitch i'm working on,Bethlehem,by diane Arthur,not much left to do on it.Then there's some finishing up of other cross stitch things,that are ready for framing,wall hangings,pillows etc.

Will also have dgs here tonight to spend the night.
    Kathi

• Terri_PacNW
    10 years ago

Made 2 dips/spreads for the party..one sweet, one savory. Sweet one had two recipe requests..emailed those when I got home.

Costco tomorrow, but did get started on the cleaning.

So I guess my weekend plans will be completed. ;)

• eccentric
    10 years ago

Call Toronto stores looking for Organic Meadow 1% milk with a decent sell-by date. (For those who live in Toronto - or other Cdn. areas that have Loblaws stores - or are supplied by one of many Loblaws' subs you will know that the company has stopped carrying Organic Meadow milk.) I do not want Neilson, PC Organics or Natrel - they have been double UHTd to last supposedly 40 days instead of 20). I can tell the difference in taste - always could - occasionally had to buy PC due to date issues. I do not use Facebook, but there is a link with a lot of people changing supermarkets because of this. Apparently in Newfoundland a store still called Dominion used to carry it as well - but has stopped. People are ballistic there as well.

Then to the food store (another one that just stopped carrying Organic Meadow milk) - for other things.

Then to the pharmacy to pick up my husband's eye drops.

I lead such an exciting life - than home to rub my dog's tummy.

• pattico_gw
    10 years ago

Eat leftovers

Nap

and look at the mess and say....I'll clean it Monday....

Sponsored
Winks Remodeling & Handyman Services
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County