SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
vala55

I am so excited here.

vala55
12 years ago

I went to my niece's for dinner yesterday with about 36 other people. It was a very nice affair with a table in the sun room, kitchen, dining room and eating places in the basement. But the thing that excited me was I met Pippa my niece's son's Poodle. It came from the same breeder I am buying from and it was gorgeous. He was going to keep it to show and when he got acquainted with the couple and found out the wife was having fertility problems he knew she needed something to love. He sold it to them. He is such a nice guy. I am now so angry at my family for the slurs they made about him, but that is another story.

I called the breeder and told him I had met Pippa. He called me today and we talked for about an hour. The pups are now eating dry dog food with an occasional bowl of ground up dry food soaked in goat's milk which was their baby diet. He said he would evaluate the pups at 8 weeks and call me. They have been wormed and have had the appropriate shots for their age. I am going out to their farm one day next week where they breed show horses and keep animals they rescue.

Comments (6)