SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ic_conifers

How can I work...knowing THIS is waiting for me???

ic_conifers
16 years ago

I went to the front of the house before work this morning to take pictures of the daffodils blooming, and my husband noticed two large boxes on our front porch. We assumed it was some camping gear he ordered last week, so he went to bring it into the house and I left for work.

When I am FOUR BLOCKS from the house, Andy called and told me that it was not his camping order but my Arrowhead Alpines order!!! He took the babies out of the boxes and put them on our enclosed back porch. Like the excellent husband that he is, he took pictures to send me as teasers!!! Now I have to get through the next SEVEN hours thinking about my order...sigh. Andy told me that the order was immaculately packed, no damage that he could see (he did not unwrap tubing from the plants, so if there is damage it is low), and everything smelled wonderful. Andy also said everything looked HUGE - much larger than expected!!!

I am so excited!!!! Here is what arrived (everything that I ordered, looks like they did not need to sub anything in):

Pinus contorta 'Spaan's Dwarf'

Pinus parviflora 'Tani Mano Uki'

Pinus parviflora 'Hagarumo'

Pinus sylvestris 'Pixie'

Pinus parviflora 'Ara-Kawa'

Pinus parviflora 'Goldilocks'

Picea abies 'Gold Drift'

Picea omorika 'Bruns Pendula'

Abies normandiana 'Golden Spreader'

Pinus mugo 'Aurea'

Picea abies 'Witches Brood'

Pinus uncinata 'Braska #3'

Picea abies 'Perry's Gold'

Pinus parviflora 'Goy Kurl'

Now how do I post pictures? I have one really good one...

Comments (4)