SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kittiemom

I need good thoughts & prayers!

kittiemom
15 years ago

I had my second interview for a job last Mon. I think it actually went well - something I don't usually think after an interview. But I'm about to go crazy waiting to hear! They told me that they have one more person left to interview & they were hoping to interview her last week, but didn't know if she'd be able to come in. When I left the director told me that he hoped they could make a decision before Thanksgiving. I wrote a thank you letter & sent that as a followup. After the interview, I'm even more sure that this job fits really well with my experience and it's the first time ever that I've been really excited about a job. I'm trying not to get too excited so I don't get disappointed. Great jobs like this don't open up often in our area. I really need to get away from the company I currently work for; there are a lot of problems there & I'm not sure how much longer they'll be in business. Please keep me in your thoughts & prayers!!

Also, since he told me he HOPED to make a decision before Thanksgiving, any ideas on when/if I should follow up again? I guess that depends in large part on when the final candidate is interviewed. The director gave me his card & told me to call if I had any questions. I want to keep my name visible, but don't want to appear desperate or as if I'm rushing them.

Comments (8)