SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tami_ohio

Some of my hand made card samples

tami_ohio
13 years ago

In one of my earlier posts about sheet music, Stoneybaloney asked me to post a sample when I had it finished. Here you go! Sorry, they are huge, but I have a headache, and can't concentrate enough to make them smaller.

On Eagles Wings Sympathy card is done on cream/ivory card stock ( I think it came from Staples) Using Stampendous Stamps R103 Music Score, StacyStamps 1002G Eagle (my brother designed this one!), Versa Fine Onyx Black ink to stamp all images, and chalks to color the eagle. I cut out the eagle and mounted him with pop dots on the front.

The inside verse is Stampendous N040 Wings of Eagles, Stamped in VersaFine Onyx Black ink.

This is done on the same paper as the others using the cloud template from PrintWorks Collection and Ranger Distress Ink Chipped Sapphire swiped on with a piece of craft sponge inside a piece of panty hose, swiping from the template onto the card stock so you don't get blobs of color, changing the direction of the template each time you move it. The verse is cut with a Spellbinder's die, distressing with the same ink just around the edges and stamped with SonLight Crafts, Inc. stamp # 421C.

Stoney, you can use this idea for your verse. Maybe find a star stamp to add in silver scattered in it.

This is the one I was thinking about when I posted asking about the sheet music. I used the same music stamp from Stampendous for the music (I still haven't installed the new printer to print what I really want), distressed it with the Ranger Distress Ink in Brushed Cordoroy, the flowers weren't what I wanted, but it needed something and those were the closest I could find to make a sample without digging thru everything, but they are a stubbie from Stamps by Judith. The cut out is one of the dies from Spellbinder's, actually a larger one of the same set I used on Thoughts and Prayers. The inside is House Mouse designs by Stampa Rosa, Inc. #276 House Mouse Silent Mice. That was colored with chalks. Images were stamped with VersaFine Onyx Black.

Enjoy!

Tami

Comments (12)