SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
elle3_gw

question about ben moore sample cards

elle3
13 years ago

I'm in the process of choosing a pale neutral for my dining room....I have googled many paint colors and have found many threads on garden web and other home decorating sites which have been a great help to me. When I went to Benjamin Moore to get sample cards for some of the colors, I found that many numbers are missing from the display.

For example, I wanted the color card for Sandy Beaches 946 to see a sample of a slightly darker tone, but there was no 7 chip card. It turns out it is a pottery barn color, so I was able to get at least that card. No card for ivory white 925 and featherbed, which is also in that range.

I went to two ben moore stores and neither had those cards on display. I was able to see these colors in the decks they had behind the register, but I couldn't get one to bring home. My only choice is to order sample pots, which really isn't that big a deal :)

I guess I'm just curious...does anyone know why they don't have samples for this range of colors? The employees didn't know.

And just for the record, I now understand the pain many of you went through choosing creams, off whites, ivories, etc.!

Comments (12)

Sponsored
KP Designs Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars50 Reviews
Franklin County's Unique and Creative Residential Interior Design Firm