Comments (5)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
minnie_tx

Here is the other card

Here is a link that might be useful:

Save    
rosie_ga

Pretty neat.........you had strips of paper that you used for spacers?

Save    
justluvtocraft

thank you and no i did not uses strips of paper. i just kind of eyeballed it....if you look close they are not very straight.

Save    
ArtsyCraftsy

I missed this show...what a lovely card! Isn't it amazing how such a simple technique adds so much elegance and pizazz to an image?

Save    
Lia_SC

Love your samples, and I'll bet those were fun to make. I would have done like you, eyeball it! I'm slow enough as it is making cards, and I'm sure the lady on Carol wouldn't have been so fast if she didn't have it all measured and laid out. Doing it her way would take me 2 days!
Have you seen the ones done with label stickers? Similar, except for the rounded corners. I just could never transfer them evenly from the backing to my card, so only the large size would work for me!

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Tile Bathroom Floor Tile: Glass Mosaic for a Luxurious Look
It's gorgeous. It's expensive. It's slippery when wet. Learn the pros, cons and costs of glass mosaic tile here
Full Story
Working With Pros Inside Houzz: An Art Mosaic Wall Banishes Dining Room Gloom
By Houzz
A glass mosaic created by Houzz pros gives a San Diego couple's condo a major design boost
Full Story
Decorating Guides Paint Color Ideas: 7 Bright Ways With Yellow and Orange
Go with the glow. These sample palettes and room examples show you how to work with two of the happiest hues around
Full Story
Old-style customer service is our top priority. We’ve been in business since 1994 – over 2 decades serving... Read More