SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dorothy_oahu

Need skinny tree (cat can't get in) 50% off K-Mart

dorothy_oahu
9 years ago

K-Mart has artificial Christmas trees on sale. I got this one a couple years ago and it's the first one my cat can't get into and climb. The branches are too close together and the ends of the branches kind of puff out. Maybe a kitten could, I don't know.

It is the Jaclyn Smith Cashmere tree. Very easy to put up. Comes in 3 pieces. I got the 7 ft tree.

Think it's too early for Christmas? It won't be on sale and they will be all gone soon. Here in Hawaii if you don't buy it early you can't get anything.

Real trees are expensive and they are dried out before Christmas with pine needles all over everywhere. Don't have that much smell either.

If you can, get a revolving tree stand. I LOVE watching the tree go around slowly. We've had one since my first DD was 2 --- she's 48 now. The first one lasted YEARS. Second one is a Martha Stewart revolving tree stand. You can have the tree revolve with lights on or jllust have it stationary with lights on.
It makes it so easy o decorate and to undecorate, too. Just stand or sit there and put ornaments on as it goes around.

I used to love to put fresh Baby's Breath in the tree. It smalls good and looks beautiful but my cat likes to eat it aat it and it's poison for cats.

This post was edited by dorothy_oahu on Sun, Nov 23, 14 at 18:12

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths