SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
curlysue_gw

Great gift ideal for coffee drinkers

curlysue
16 years ago

Starbucks gift cards. This is just great. My son lives in Chicago and he stops at Starbucks on his way to work every day-actually he stops in any time he passes one. I couldn't even begin to tell you what he drinks, some frappicino mocha latte blah blah blah. Anyway the Starbucks site lets you create your own customized gift card-you can choose the background, the person, the clothes they are wearing and even what they are holding in their hands and then you can even put a message on it. All for only $4 and then have it mailed directly to the recipient in a card that lets you type your own message of up to 400 letters I think. This was way cool. In the one that I created for my son in one hand he had his cell phone and in the other a cup of coffee, and in the message bubble I typed 'rise and shine, sonshine-Love Mom'

You can keep the card forever and just put more money on it by going on their site and putting your card number in.

Mind you this is not a promo for Starbucks-I don't even like coffee. I just thought it was the absolute perfect gift for my son and maybe for someone you know too. That someone that is a little difficult to buy for.

Comments (12)