SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
flamingo_in_ar

The Amazing Race last night..... spoiler...

FlamingO in AR
13 years ago

I don't know about you, but I was pretty disappointed in the end of last night's episode. I felt badly for the female half of that team, but I so wanted whiny/quitter dude GONE. If she marries him, he'll berate her and make her feel like crap for their whole time together, you can just tell. She should have told him to take a flying leap off that ferry, as soon as she got her breath back. What a jerk!

I just hated that last night was a non-elimination round, that's their 3rd one this season, I thought we were done with them.

The food challenge was very cool! I think I would have been very, very careful to look and not touch, I know I can't eat a lot at once and I would have had to urp many times if I had eaten like they did! And I think following them into the bathroom was rude, geez. Did we need to see and hear that? No, we did not. How embarrassing for them. And notice- whiny boy again choose not to do the challenge but berated her for doing it her way and not his. Sure- drink water, swallow it whole- get full even faster! He's an idiot. I sure hope they don't figure out a way to win this, I'll be MAD.

I like the other 3 teams just fine, the female pairs both work together well. The couple- they seem bright and fast and aren't hateful, just a little cocky.

And that had to be the worst karaoke I've ever heard, EVER! LOL

Comments (11)