Houzz Logo Print
marilyn_sue

How Do You Try To Save Money?

14 years ago

How do you try to save money? Do you go to thrift shops, yard sales, clearance sales or what? I seldom pay full price for larger purchases. In the food department when something I use comes on sale I buy more than one, several usually. I never go to a book store to buy books, one of my passions, but buy all of mine at rummage sales. Granddaughter Alyssa is very well dressed and everyone at church admires all of her different outfits she wears each Sunday. She gets her clothes from rummage sales and consignment shops. Toys also are bought the same way. I love to sew, but have a hard time finding the time. I do have a very large stash of patterns and fabric and when the time permits will sew some things that we need. It is very hard for me to pay full price for something when I know I can find it for a better price. If it is something I want I watch for it to come on a special sale. So how about you, how do you save?

Sue

Comments (28)

Sponsored
Miller Woodworks
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Franklin County's Trusted Custom Cabinetry Solutions