SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
connieinnd

Irs horrible out there!!!!!!

nodakgal
15 years ago

Stupid, stinking early snowstorms!

It was still blizzarding when I went to bed last night, wake up and I can barely shove the front door open 4 inches! The dogs didn't want to go out to belly deep snow but had no choice. No paper delivered yet. I didn't expect one. The windows are so full of ice and snow I can only see out one! Wind is still howling and more snow expected.

The newlyweds got a call last night, the best man and his wife were coming thru and having a heck of a time from the sound of it. They'd figured a 2 hour trip from where they were to us. Just the last 42 miles took an hour and a half. They stayed with the kids once they got this far.

DD is supposed to be to work at 6am. She called and they said the highway is solid ice and snow. No travel still advised.

I hear Marie's area got quite a bit of snow too....hope you're warm and dry Marie.

***sigh***

Here is the forecast for today:

Blizzard Warning

Hazardous Weather Outlook

Winter Weather Advisory

Today...Cloudy with scattered snow showers. Areas of considerable blowing and drifting snow throughout today...reducing visibilities to one quarter mile or less at times. Windy. Highs in the upper 20s. Northwest winds 20 to 35 mph. Chance of snow 50 percent.

Its better than yesterdays, but not great.

Tell me again how beautiful ND is would ya? lol

Comments (20)