SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lilliepad_gw

My babies are gone!!! :(

lilliepad
15 years ago

They left today to go back to Albuquerque and I already miss them so much! DDIL called about 7 to tell me they were home and I could hear Rowdy in the background and he was not a happy camper! She put me on the speaker phone and I started talking to him and he stopped crying.She said he was looking around like he was trying to find me.LOL We had planned to go back with them but plans changed.DH has been having blood pressure problems,very high,so we have a doctor's appointment for him Monday.Hopefully we will be able to go up there later in the week.Both DDIL and DS had thought we were going home with them and they were really nervous about not having us there.LOL I think if Rowdy didn't have the doctor's appointment in Albuquerque Monday they would probably have stayed another couple of weeks.

DD and DGS from OK have been here for almost 3 weeks also and they all left today so I have pretty much been in a funk all day.I never even got dressed today,still in my night gown!LOL

Please keep little Rowdy in your prayers.His appointment Monday is to find out about the Biotin deficiency.Hopefully it is just from all he has been through and will correct itself,or maybe it already has.

Comments (4)