SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
girlsingardens

3 weeks exactly until baby comes:)

girlsingardens
15 years ago

Well Nicole, I will be thinking of you and your head start on me. It finally hit me a couple of days ago that it is getting so close and have been having some anxiety problems. I hear you about the tiredness, I am shot and and running around after a 5,3, and 15 month old aren't helping me at all. My mil came over today and helped with some cleaning and organizing. My mom and aunt are coming tomorrow to do some work in my canning closet.

Like last time, i will have DH post info and pic as soon as he gets home after the baby comes. It is a scheduled c-section on November 7th. So keep an eye out and get to see Hudson Sean.

I went to the doctor yesterday and they were concerned about how swelled up I am and it is getting worse. My blood pressure is also way too high. They did blood work and so far don't have toxemia. I am to stay off my feet ( yeah like that can happen) and if the swelling gets worse or my blood pressure goes up they will have to do more blood tests. She said that at a month early the baby is around 5 pounds with plenty of room to grow. My other 3 babies were 6 and 7 pound babies, so not so big.

Stacie

whose legs look like tree trunks and am wondering what my ankles look like and where they went, can't even see them.

Comments (8)