SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
charlee_mo

Thank you

15 years ago

to all who posted.

I am working on getting Glen's cost of the medicine reduced and when I called today it is down to 10% of the $1643.29 so I just faxed some more info and will hopefully get it down to 5%.

Suzi, thanks for the link. I will go there and also pass it on to my SIL for Glen's brother, Larry.

Mingo, that is what I'm working on. The manufacturer is Bayer and they have a program called REACH with a nurse and everything! :) No calls yet on the little dog. He sure is cute but I absolutely cannot keep him. The next ad will be "free to good home"!

Thanks again, it is good to know that there are people all over (including Canada) that are thinking of us.

I did get to see the Delta Queen leave. It was bittersweet with people holding signs that said Save the Delta Queen, and Save Our Jobs.

Glen came home from work again today. He has been having a lot of nausea etc. and his stomach is hard as a rock.

2 different doctors have told him to go on disability but he won't do it. Not until he has no other choice. He's a tough one. Did ya'll know he quit smoking back in March?

Hope I can one day soon.

I got my flu shot today, have you all had yours yet?

Gotta go for now.

Big hugs,

charlee

Comments (6)