SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kathy__gw

I gotta vent too

kathy_
12 years ago

Since mom died we have had family and so called friends want to as it feels to me.."pick her bones"

The latest came tonight.

My sister works with a Chicklet that wanted a tv for her daughter. We had a small one - but it was not a flat tv. It was a regular tv and had little use. We told her $5, but the daughter didn't want it because it wasn't flat.

Fine...

Tonight my sister asked what me what we should price mom's loveseat and chair. Both recline. Mom paid $1400 for them last year and they weren't used hard..

Turns out Chicklet's brother has a hunting cabin that was damaged by water and he needs a sofa and chair. Now you know he will want to pay a lot for that!

I am down to the point, I would rather give the stuff away as deal with bone pickers...

Saturday, we will have the 3rd yard sale. I am dreading people coming in and trying to talk down our already bargain prices. Why have I spent weeks pricing stuff?

One guy I know is a dealer and last sale he tried to talk me down on a Fenton basket from $5 to $4. He told me buys stuff to make money Geez...can I tell the oil company that delivers fuel to mom's house that?

OK I'm done..

Comments (24)