SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tami_ohio

KT Chirstmas/Holiday Card Exchange

tami_ohio
13 years ago

I know it seems a little early to start this, but I want to get it started, before I hit the road for the fall trip.

If you would like to sign up, email me thru my page with your KT name, real name, and snail mail address. If you want me to use a different email address than the one you send your info thru, please include that.

For those who have not participated in the past, or a reminder for the rest of you, you have until the week before Thanksgiving to sign up. I will divide everyone into groups of about ten, depending on how many we have signed up. You are only required to send to those on your list, but if you want to send to everyone/anyone else, please send to your group first. Store bought or hand made, regular size or post cards, your choice. I will do my best to email the list by Thanksgiving, no later than that weekend. I WILL NOT share the names and addresses you send me with anyone NOT on the list, so if you are not signed up, please don't ask me to share.

I am having issues with the screen on my laptop, and will have limited access once we leave for our fall trip, but I will email you, letting you know I have received your sign up email, and post a list here, of those signed up, as often as I can, but don't be surprised if you don't see an email or a list update for a few days at a time. I can connect to a seperate monitor, but won't have access to it on the road if this goes. Will have DH's computer, but will only use it if I have to!

Hope you all enjoy this exchange, and lots sign up!

Tami

Comments (56)