SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
moonie_57

My young friend that's in prison

moonie_57 (8 NC)
15 years ago

called me last night. It was a rather uncomfortable conversation. Maybe it's really none of my business but I did ask him what is going on.

Going on what he has told me, he racked up quite a few DMV points for a speeding ticket, no insurance, allowing his non-licensed gf to drive without a learners permit, etc. His license was suspended for 30 days but then he got caught in a license check, got them revoked and was put on probation, then got caught driving again. So, he's now doing 4 months in prison. I didn't know people went to prison for those kinds of things. But then again, what else would they do with people that don't learn the first time... or second!

If anyone remembers, there was a question of whether or not he was involved over a stolen computer. I asked him... believe it or not, he admitted to it but we didn't get into the details. He says he's just going to deal with whatever comes his way so that he can get back home with his kids.

It really bothers me that this kid has gotten himself in so much deep trouble. I wish him the best and hope he can get himself straightened out. There has to be more going on than what I know. Don't know what I can do for him except be a friend, but if he wants my support, I'll have to find out what's behind all this.

Comments (19)

Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor