SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
marilyn_sue

Still Busy Around Here

We are still busy around here with the men in the family building the wall to the east of our home. They did get the big one west of the house finished. Today they have to buy another load of gravel and then go purchase another skid of retaining wall blocks. It is such hard work as each block weighs about 60 pounds each. Yesterday Cheryl and I visited with my Mother in the nursing home. She is 97 years old. We told her about Amber expecting a baby in March. Cheryl and I then had lunch at Jim Dandy, her treat. It was really good. I drank so many glasses of iced tea and took one to go. Then I had a visit with my doctor for a check up, everything is looking good. Then it was time to start thinking about fixing supper for the 7 of us. Norm and Kevin worked until after 9:00! So today I have to figure out what I will be fixing for everyone to eat again. I do enjoy it though. It is great weather here and the farmers are busy getting the corn and soy beans out of the fields. What have all of you been doing to keep you busy?

Sue

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH