SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
country_bumpkin_al

I Need a Photo Editing Favor! Anyone?

country_bumpkin_al
13 years ago

The lady in this picture works with my sister. The man, is her husband. He died August 12th after an eight month battle with cancer. My sister wants me to make her a Memorial Glass Block light..but this is the only picture my sister could get (actually went by the office this evening after they'd closed, and "borrowed" it from her desk, and brought it here so I could scan it..then she took it back *S*).

I'd like the background removed and something solid in it's place. AND...if it's not a lot of trouble (and if possible), I'd like a copy of both of them..and a copy with her removed. I need it this way because I'm not sure what I'm putting on the other side of the block. If I end up using a poem or whatever that seems to be from "him"...I wouldn't want her picture on the front. On the other hand, I may find something for the back that would be suitable from both.

If there's someone here that can do it, please email me at countrybumpkin @ microxl.com . and I can email you the original. It's too large to post here.

{{!gwi}}

Comments (4)