SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gwanny2three

My early birthday present

gwanny2three
15 years ago

Dh bought this for me for my birthday....and early gift! I got it today and just love it. I was even on the air when I ordered it last week! This is so cool....holds 1000 pictures and I know I can fill it up fast! It even has separate folders for organization. I was just pulling my little brag book out of my purse the day I saw this on TV and telling my DIL I need to get a new one, it was so tattered and torn. Really easy to use!

{{!gwi}}

Portable pride and joy. Forget about bulky photo albums and heavy laptops. Say good-bye to digging through your wallet for torn and tattered pictures. Now you can show off your grandkids, pets, and vacation getaways anytime, anywhere with this portable digital brag book. Store your entire collection--up to 1,000 photos--all in one place on this compact, durable unit. It fits in your pocket or purse for easy transport and instant access. Simple-to-use controls let you show your shots one at a time or in slide-show mode. Each image displays in vibrant, crystal-clear color on the 3.5" diagonal LCD screen. You can even use the included software to crop and edit your pictures before you put them on the unit. Easy as one, two, three. Just hook up the included USB cable to your computer, select the images you want, and fill 'er up! You can preload it with pictures as a gift for newlyweds, proud grandparents, or a special grad. It's the latest way to keep your favorite memories close at hand.

Comments (15)