SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jeaninwa

he just told me to leave

jeaninwa
10 years ago

right now, I swear, he's delusional. A few days ago, everything was fine. Wednesday, we had counseling because of communication issues. We came out solid, and in good spirits. Or he was hiding it. Thursday, I stayed home from work sick. He came home and went straight to bed. Yesterday, after work, he came home and said he needed to go out and get his head together. Last night, I held him while he cried. Then he started saying things that were not true. Things I've done, that I haven't. Things I feel that I don't. I said he was being irrational and there is no rationalizing with an irrational person, I was done talking to him now and we could talk later. He posted on Facebook that I said we were DONE and that I am hateful. This morning he asks if I'm making arrangements, cuz he wants me gone.

So..do I go? now? or do I wait until he comes to his senses?

My god...I went through this with my husband who was eventually diagnosed with schizo-affective disorder, and I damned well won't do it again.

I really have no close friends where I live, only work acquaintances. There is no where I can go...TODAY. Or tomorrow or next week for that matter.

Seriously, there was NO hint this was coming on. I'm not dense. I knew there were issues, and that's why we started counseling.

it's really hard typing through tears..................

Comments (36)

Sponsored
KA Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading General Contractors in Columbus