SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
firemanswife_gw

Monday Update

firemanswife
13 years ago

Well letÂs see how many people decide to blast me this time!!

First and briefly I did read over what everyone had to say and I would like to thank those that have offered their support and kind words.

I have not and will not post pics of the kids on this site or any other for that matter...right or wrong I am not doing it!

I have not and will not go into all the legal documentation with everyone here...it's no oneÂs business plus it would take me days to document everything!

For those that say it's this fairy tale story let me get one thing straight this has been that hardest things we have ever had to do. Do the girls have melt downs...YES..do their mom and dad have melt downs...YES. Is everyday rainbows and baskets of kittens...NO!!

We are not strangers to these girls...the girls spend a lot of time between our house and my parents house so itÂs not like they came to total strangers. They would spend weeks at a time at our home...maybe this made the transition easier...I donÂt know!

There seemed to be a huge issue about the girls clothes....REALLY! I simply stated it was nice to have hand me downs..for those of you who can count I have three daughters and the cost of clothes is outrageous, the clothes will be wonderful to pass on to each of them. I never said Tayler was wearing Traces clothes. I did say Trace was wearing Tanna's t-shirts.

For those wondering why I didn't "fire" right back...I AM A MOTHER TO THREE SMALL CHILDREN and truly do not have time for the nonsense. It seems like no matter what I post I am being questioned and raked over the coals and quite frankly I am tired of it.

I do not have time to address every question. I post how the girls are doing and ask for advice when needed. I used to enjoy coming here!

I have to say to all of you that have supported me THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART! For those that have not get a life!

Now for those of you who care....

The girls are doing great. Tanna starts school a week from today and is driving us nuts.

We had a good weekend with them. Tayler seems to be either getting a new tooth or an ear ache I can't tell yet.

Comments (64)