SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_19778634

Hi... I'm Back!

User
12 years ago

Well, its been a very long month. I had a wonderful day today, so its time for the update.

I got home Thursday, I'm doing good. DH is still not so good but with God's helping hands he will recover. Please keep praying for my DH, Ken.

After a month I finally got out today with my DDIL and did some (a lot) of shopping. Would you believe I wore her out!! I am totally give out but now I feel good.

We went and got DH a lift chair that helps him out of the chair into standing position. This is a big help for his stomach.

Then I hit the Dollar Tree and made a pig out of myself, then Walmart & a few more places. I forgot to eat till almost 2:30 when I remembered. I haven't eaten much in quite some time. You would think I would be rail thin by now but I gained 10 Lbs of fluid. Hopefully it will come off with about 20 more Lbs. Food is no longer my desire.

I went to bed about 9:15 pm, slept hard for about 1 1/2 hrs and here I am raring to go!

Ask what you will, there is just too much to tell.

I am still adding to the KT Gathering Place as I can. The craft page is really filling up. If you can't use any of it, I know I will.

I hope everyone has been well. This is the first time I have been on since I went into the hospital. I will be adding some hospital info too. I have learned alot in a month.

Great to be home again!!!!!

Comments (28)