SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kathsgrdn

Do you like papaya? and other non-related things.

Kathsgrdn
15 years ago

I've had it in tropical fruit cocktail but not by itself and never fresh. Well, they had some at Krogers today so I bought one. We had it with our taco dinner tonight. It was just ok. Do you like papaya?

I also spent $5.99 for 8 tiny little AAA batteries...and they were on SALE! I almost didn't, should've gone back to the Dollar Store where I first went to look at scrub pants. I didn't feel like going into another store after being in 5 already by that time so I just got them.

And why does K-mart only sell men's scrubs? They used to have women's too, although they were hard to find and not many. Today went to look at them and they only had men's, all very dark colors too. So, if I was a tall thin women with no hips or thighs I still probably wouldn't have bought them.

I hate being a short fat nurse. I can't find petite pants anywhere except in one of the most expensive brands: Cherokee. They have some on sale, on-line, except in my size.

Alex and I went to see Wall-e last night. Lauren didn't want to go so she stayed with her friend. They had already gone to the same theater to watch Meet Dave earlier in the day...guess that's why they didn't want to go. Wish we had seen something else, because Wall-e wasn't that good, kinda boring. Which surprised me, I thought it would be really cute and pretty good.

Comments (17)