SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
marilyn_sue

What Have You Been Doing Today?

Izzi and I went out to the club house and I started going through several bags of fabric that I got for free. I am putting the ones I am keeping in Rubbermaid totes and the rest bagging up for Amber's rummage sale. I finally ran out of totes after about 8 of them. I came to the house and had lunch. Cheryl brought KC out to play with Izzi and that was good. Cheryl went shopping in town and I baked two batches of Texas sized cup cakes. One is carrot zucchini and the other is lemon. They are cooling now and I will put them in containers in the freezer. They will be for them to eat during the rummage sale. Will have them out the evening before too while they are setting up. Now I am ready for a bit of a rest. I will be puppy sitting later for Harley and Angel as Amber has an ivitation for supper at the neighbor's. Mike is out of town for a few days. I am not even going to think about what is for supper. He might have to have Hardee's! What have all of you been up to today and any ideas for supper?

Sue

Comments (17)