SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
marilyn_sue

Good Afternoon!

Are you enjoying another really hot day like we are here in central Indiana? 92 right now according to my computer. I am glad Amber and I got an early start for our grocery shopping. Not too many bargains at the grocery. I did get some really tasty nectarines for $.77 a pound. Cabbage was $.39 a pound, sweet cherries at $2.99 a pound. They must have been out of the green beans I had wanted for $.88 a pound as I looked all over for them. I am sure getting hungry for some fresh cooked ones. We had a nice lunch from Wendy's. We each had the new salad with blueberries and strawberries topped with almonds and raspberry vinaigrette. I had a big unsweetened iced tea and it was really good. Amber tried out the new berry frosty and she said it was good. I for one am glad I am back home and things put up. Amber carried in all of my groceries and I do appreciate that. Things are very dusty. I talked to my soon and he worked 5 hours out in this heat. He said he took out a stump and he had a big dust cloud all around him and he had mud dripping down all over himself. I sure feel for all those that have to work in weather like we are having. Anyone care to share what they are doing today?

Sue

Comments (12)

Sponsored
Custom Home Works
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
Franklin County's Award-Winning Design, Build and Remodeling Expert