SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
melaniesc_gw

yes........ finally i am a nurse

melaniesc
12 years ago

I took my state boards last thursday and I tell you that Nclex was no joke.. The min questions you could get were 85 Maximum number was 206. Just little over an hour my comuter shut off at 85 questions. I started to cry. I felt like I needed more questions. I had studied for over a month but I felt like I knew nothing, so I went home crying, throwing up. The stress was bad. I had to wait 2 days for quick results and I was miserable. I was sick to my stomach etc.. Finally got my results and I passed.. I am a NURSE....

I worked so hard to get here and been through much, but managed to stay in school and work hard. in a year and half. I seperated from my husband, moved out of our home, moved in with my friend, dated a few people here and there, finally Met Mike.. Moved in with Mike, Got a divorce, Mike and I bought a house, moved during school. Planned a wedding, went to a family (aunt) funeral. Got married, went on a honeymooon(mexico,grandcayman,Jamaica).Nursed and buried a beloved Pet. Dealt with a new puppy. Dealt with my SIL and her bipolar ADHD kid living here for 6 months. and Here I am.. still strong, still motivated and Happy...

So now I have to start looking for a job as soon as my numbers come in.

Just wanted to share my good news..

Comments (43)