SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
alisande_gw

If you don't want cuts in Medicare & Social Security.......

alisande
12 years ago

Here's AARP's easy way to make your opinion known to your senators. I just made the two calls myself:

Join thousands of other activists and help us keep the phones ringing off the hook on Capitol Hill today with one clear message: vote no on any deal that would cut Social Security and Medicare benefits.

Here's how to make your call:

1. Dial 1-800-826-9625, and follow the prompts to enter your zip code. Then press "1" to connect to your senator's office.

2. A staff person will answer the phone. Just tell that person where you're calling from, and that you strongly urge your senator to say no to any deal that includes cuts to Social Security and Medicare benefits.

3. Since all your members of Congress have a stake in this debate, please call 1-800-826-9625 again to get connected to your second senator's office. Once again enter your zip code, then press "2" to be connected with your second senator.

Please note that I am not initiating a political discussion--or any other kind of discussion. I'm simply passing along a quick way to make your voice heard. Of course, it's always possible that someone will use these instructions to voice an opposing view. That's entirely up to the individual.

Comments (16)

Sponsored
M&Z Home Services LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Established Home Remodeling Expert Since 2012