SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
clubm

Saturday's Random Questions.....................

clubm
15 years ago

If you took a picture under your bed what would you see?

What was the last piece of clothing you bought?

What was the last thing you searched or watched on Youtube?

Do you use soap or body wash? What brand?

If someone dropped $200.00 in front of you , would you stop them?

Do you say hi first to people or do they have to speak first?

What is the last dvd you watched?

What was the last thing you ordered when you went out to eat?

Are you a dog or cat person?

Did you talk to anyone on the phone before bed lastnight? If so who?

What color is your hair?

Have a great day!

Comments (22)

• des_arc_ya_ya
    15 years ago

If you took a picture under your bed what would you see? two framed pictures that are too big to fit anywhere else, a flashlight and probably some dustbunnies

What was the last piece of clothing you bought? orange top

What was the last thing you searched or watched on Youtube? Stupid unicorns and something about Charlie!! LOL

Do you use soap or body wash? What brand? either

If someone dropped $200.00 in front of you , would you stop them? Yes, immediately

Do you say hi first to people or do they have to speak first? usually I do

What is the last dvd you watched? Alvin and the Chipmunks

What was the last thing you ordered when you went out to eat? Chicken fried chicken pasta at Shorty Small's (Twinkie and I halved an entree)

Are you a dog or cat person? both - love animals except for snakes

Did you talk to anyone on the phone before bed lastnight? If so who? my Mom

What color is your hair? dk. brown with a little gray here and there

• vicki_lv_nv
    15 years ago

-----Dusty carpet. Our bed sits low to the floor, the vacuum won't go far under it.

-----Souvenir t-shirt in Montana

-----Wow...been a long time...can't remember that one.

-----Body wash. Johnson's new one...not sure of the name of it.

-----Yes!

-----I will normally say hi first.

-----Another toughy...I don't do movies.

-----Zaba Bowl...just beans, cheese and chipotle ranch. Ate it with chips, sour cream and guacamole.

-----Dog

Did you talk to anyone on the phone before bed last night? If so who?
    -----No

What color is your hair?
    -----At the moment, auburn. I will highlight it later this afternoon...I hope.

• Related Discussions

Saturday Random Questions??

Q

Comments (20)
    Can you whistle? yes, very loud. I used to practice in the car while driving home from work til I got it just right. When was the last time you went to the mall? a few days ago to get my wedding ring repaired. How many siblings do you have? Two brothers, one older sister and one younger sister who died almost two years ago. What film do you know every line to? none Do you have a dining room? according to the brochure that was published to describe this house when it was on the market, but actually it is an eat in kitchen with a large archway between it and the actual kitchen. Can you skip rocks? The last time I tried eons ago I could, but I don't know about now. Favorite movie theater snack? popcorn with butter Have a great Saturday!! Thank you...same to you. Linda
    ...See More

Saturday's Random Questions..........

Q

Comments (7)
    Have you ever shopped at Victoria's Secret? -- Yes, but not in a very, very long time! Before Kids! Are you hungry at the moment? -- Nope, I'm stuffed, just had spaghetti and meatballs, very filling. Have you ever lost something when you had it on you the whole time? -- Every darn day! My keys, sunglasses, a pen.. After you send a text do you delete it afterwards? -- No, I still have every text I've ever sent in my phone. All 3 of them. ;o) Which is better Netflix or Blockbuster or Redbox? -- I have never done any of them online. I go to Blockbuster so rarely that a $20 gift card lasted me a year. I'm not the one to ask about movies in any form.
    ...See More

Saturday's Random Question....

Q

Comments (9)
    What item can you not live without? My computer. Whats your favourite beverage? (alcoholic and non) Alcoholic ~ Dry red wine Non-alcoholic ~ Black tea, steeped perfectly Does it bother you while on the road people constantly switch lanes? Sometimes, if they cut right in front of me. What is the one thing that you can't resist? My DH. If you could command the weather, what would todays weather be? Just like it is right now...high 60's/low 70's, with a slight breeze, no humidity, some passing clouds, and the bugs playing their fall symphony. Have a great Saturday!! Back at ya'!
    ...See More

Saturday's Random Questions......

Q

Comments (12)
    When you go to the mall, which store do u always go to first? I don't go to malls to shop just for the sake of wandering around shopping. If I go to a mall it's because there's a particular store that I want/need to go to, so that would be the first store. If u were rich, would u spend ur money wisely, or be a regular celebrity? I would continue to spend money wisely, with occasional splurges. When was the last time you ate a waffle? Weekend before last. Getting ready to have one in about half an hour. We've got a KitchenAid Pro waffle maker -- the one that makes two big Belgian waffles at the same time. It makes great waffles. :-) What time did you go to bed lastnight? I got to bed at 3:00 a.m. (this morning). When was the last time you made pancakes? Too long ago to remember.
    ...See More
  • gazania_gw
    15 years ago

If you took a picture under your bed what would you see? A bag holding the kitchen table leaves.
    What was the last piece of clothing you bought? A Lands End long sleeved shirt on clearence at Sears

What was the last thing you searched or watched on Youtube? A motorcycle avccident video

Do you use soap or body wash? What brand? Bar saop. Oil of Olay

If someone dropped $200.00 in front of you , would you stop them? Absolutely

Do you say hi first to people or do they have to speak first? If eye contact is made, then I will say it first

What is the last dvd you watched? The dvd that was made for my daughters wake.

What was the last thing you ordered when you went out to eat? A taco salad

Are you a dog or cat person? Dog

Did you talk to anyone on the phone before bed lastnight? NO If so who?

What color is your hair? Mostly grey with dark brown highlights

• monica_pa Grieves
    15 years ago

If you took a picture under your bed what would you see?Rows of Rubbermaid underbed storage containers...of winter clotehs

What was the last piece of clothing you bought?A pair of blue plaid bermuda shorts

What was the last thing you searched or watched on Youtube?Have never done

Do you use soap or body wash?Yes What brand?Aveeno

If someone dropped $200.00 in front of you , would you stop them?Yes, unless they were running

Do you say hi first to people or do they have to speak first?Yes, to people I know..a nod to people I don't know

What is the last dvd you watched?Mr Bean

What was the last thing you ordered when you went out to eat?Vegetarian sobu noodles

Are you a dog or cat person?Cat

Did you talk to anyone on the phone before bed last night? If so who?No

What color is your hair? Underneath the Blond...it's pure white

• alisande
    15 years ago

Too many shoes!

T-shirts from the Salvation Army.

My friend JD Walter's wonderful rendition of James Taylor's Shower the People. (If you watch it, see it through to where you can get the full effect. He's amazing.)

Dove soap

Yes, I would say, "Stop! No more! I only want $200!"
    Just kiddingÂof course I would catch up to them and give it back.

I never thought about it, but I'm sure I don't hesitate.

That's hard. It was back in March, when I had the flu. It was something light, that's for sure. Even then, I was so sick I couldn't concentrate most of the time.

Caesar salad with grilled shrimp

Both

Did you talk to anyone on the phone before bed last night? If so who?
    Nope

What color is your hair?
    Natural blonde and grey

• grammahony
    15 years ago

The base to the waterbed.

Shirts.

I don't remember.

Body wash/Caress

Yes

Depends where I am.

Charlie Wilson's War

Chicken Fried Steak (the steak and salad in the other post was buffet, so I didn't order)

Are you a dog or cat person? Both

No, we talked at dinner, then DD and DGK's went home.

What color is your hair? Brown with hi lights.

• Nita__AZ
    15 years ago

If you took a picture under your bed what would you see? Nothing, I hate having things under the beds.

What was the last piece of clothing you bought? Capri pants

What was the last thing you searched or watched on Youtube? nothing

Do you use soap or body wash? What brand? Body wash, whatever is on sale.

If someone dropped $200.00 in front of you , would you stop them? Yes

Do you say hi first to people or do they have to speak first? I say hi first.

What is the last dvd you watched? Shall We Dance, I love that movie.

What was the last thing you ordered when you went out to eat? A prime rib sandwich and onion rings.

Are you a dog or cat person? Cat

Did you talk to anyone on the phone before bed lastnight? If so who? No

What color is your hair? Gray

• casey_nfld
    15 years ago

If you took a picture under your bed what would you see?......dust and a three level plate rack still in the box. I bought it a few years ago meaning to put it up and get pics framed for the racks rather than put plates on it. Never happened.

What was the last piece of clothing you bought?.......3 pairs of pants (casual pants and jeans)

What was the last thing you searched or watched on Youtube?......ads from Prevent-it.ca, workplace safety ads. Very disturbing but I bet they are effective.

Do you use soap or body wash? What brand?....Oil of Olay body wash

If someone dropped $200.00 in front of you , would you stop them? ....yes of course

Do you say hi first to people or do they have to speak first? ......probably half and half

What is the last dvd you watched?......Fool's Gold (I liked it)

What was the last thing you ordered when you went out to eat?......pepperoni and mushroom pizza

Are you a dog or cat person?....neither, but if I had to choose it would be a dog

Did you talk to anyone on the phone before bed last night? If so who?....no

What color is your hair?.....medium brown

• mombondo
    15 years ago

1. Probably a dryer sheet or two. Possibly a book

1. A MLB Jersey-Chipper Jones #10
      He is the 3rd baseman for the Atlanta Braves

2. Don't search Youtube

3. Dial Almond/Honey Body Wash

4. I would stop them

5. I usually speak first

6. "Bambi" with Addy Kay

7. Fish platter from Long John Silver's

8. Dog person

9. Nope

10. Light auburn with highlights

• Happy_Go_Lucky_Gayle
    15 years ago

If you took a picture under your bed what would you see? Plastic storage Bins and a Card Table.
    What was the last piece of clothing you bought? a olive green baggy safari short
    What was the last thing you searched or watched on Youtube?Probably a dog video
    Do you use soap or body wash? Body Wash What brand? Bath and Body Works
    If someone dropped $200.00 in front of you , would you stop them? Absolutely
    Do you say hi first to people or do they have to speak first?I usually greet anyone who makes eye contact with me first
    What is the last dvd you watched? It was about Costa Rica
    What was the last thing you ordered when you went out to eat? Enchilada Dinner with a Frozen Margarita (rarely ordered, but we were eating on the Veranda and it was a tad warm)
    Are you a dog or cat person? Dogs, but I love cats too.
    Did you talk to anyone on the phone before bed lastnight? If so who? My Daughter called to apologize for not returning my call sooner. Good thing she did, cause I was a little "pizzed".
    What color is your hair? I don't know. LOL! It would be Salt and Pepper if I let it. But, its Brown thanks to Clairol.

Have a great day!

• evatx
    15 years ago

The leaf to the dining table

2 t-shirts at Kohl's

A funny video a DGD sent me

VitaBath body wash - gift from a friend who knows I love it, so she keeps me supplied

Certainly

I will say hi first

"Truman"

A club sub at Subway

I prefer dogs, but am not really an animal lover.

Yes, I talked to DGD Shannon.

What color is your hair?
    Right now it's mostly brown with gray.

Have a great day!

• Linda Wayman
    15 years ago

A clean floor. A vacuum hose I ordered came yesterday so I vacuumed at the nooks and crannies and under the beds. I saved the main floors for today.

What was the last piece of clothing you bought? Pants for Bob. I had to return them twice so I told him to go get them himself.

What was the last thing you searched or watched on Youtube?A magician show where someone was cut in half and the bottom half walked around til the top half scooted over to it and they were united. It was eerie.

Do you use soap or body wash? What brand? Purpose Bath Bar

If someone dropped $200.00 in front of you , would you stop them? Of course

Do you say hi first to people or do they have to speak first? I often speak first.

What is the last dvd you watched? Don't remember

What was the last thing you ordered when you went out to eat? Hamburger steak with grilled onions, purple hull peas and green beans.

Are you a dog or cat person? Both, but we only have dogs at this time.

What color is your hair? Mostly gray roots, a little strip of brownish gray and the rest of it is a reddish, blondish, light brown. :)

Have a great day!

• krazytrain555
    15 years ago

If you took a picture under your bed what would you see? A sweater box
    What was the last piece of clothing you bought? 2 shirts and a dress

What was the last thing you searched or watched on Youtube? last night we pulled up "Amazing Grace" (It's a clip about the history of the song and it's writer John Newton)

Do you use soap or body wash? What brand? Soap - Safeguard

If someone dropped $200.00 in front of you , would you stop them? Absolutely. I would hope someone would do the same for me :)

Do you say hi first to people or do they have to speak first? I love to speak first

What is the last dvd you watched? The Other Boleyn Girl

What was the last thing you ordered when you went out to eat? Fish Taco

Are you a dog or cat person? omannnn....neither? If I had to pick one it would be an outside dog :)

Did you talk to anyone on the phone before bed lastnight? Nope, had friends over though

What color is your hair? light brown

• mrsmarv
    15 years ago

If you took a picture under your bed what would you see? Our cat, Bundles...she has privacy issues ;o)

What was the last piece of clothing you bought? A skort for vacation.

What was the last thing you searched or watched on Youtube? "The Worst Pies in London", from the original Broadway stage cast of Sweeney Todd, including Angela Lansbury and George Hearn.

Do you use soap or body wash? What brand? Dove unscented hypoallergenic bar or an olive oil bar.

If someone dropped $200.00 in front of you , would you stop them? If I actually saw them and I could be sure who dropped it, yes.

Do you say hi first to people or do they have to speak first? It depends on the vibe I'm getting, but I usually say hi first.

What is the last dvd you watched? "Elizabeth", with Kate Blanchett. One of many times

What was the last thing you ordered when you went out to eat? Broiled scallops.

Are you a dog or cat person? Both. We have a dog and two cats, and they rule our house.

Did you talk to anyone on the phone before bed last night? If so who? Nope, but DH did. His best friend called to shoot the poop about the Yankees and the Mets.

What color is your hair? Salt and pepper.

• Kathsgrdn
    15 years ago

If you took a picture under your bed what would you see? dust and who knows what...I think the kids threw a pen under there a while ago.

What was the last piece of clothing you bought? scrubs, but they're a little too tight to wear right now.

What was the last thing you searched or watched on Youtube? can't remember

Do you use soap or body wash? What brand? used to use Tone, but am getting tired of the soap scum so I'm going to change to liquid soap, probably Wal-mart brand

If someone dropped $200.00 in front of you , would you stop them? yes

Do you say hi first to people or do they have to speak first? I say hi first a lot of times.

What is the last dvd you watched? don't remember

What was the last thing you ordered when you went out to eat? steak

Are you a dog or cat person? dog

Did you talk to anyone on the phone before bed lastnight? If so who? yes, one of Lauren's friends called

What color is your hair? reddish blonde, brown, dark brown and gray

• molly109
    15 years ago

Nothing (maybe a dust bunny).

What was the last piece of clothing you bought? A pair
    of crop pants.

Celtic Thunder

Do you use soap or body wash? What brand? Dove

If someone dropped $200.00 in front of you , would you stop them? Absolutely.

Do you say hi first to people or do they have to speak first? I say hi first, if I see them first.

What is the last dvd you watched? Can't remember right
    now.

What was the last thing you ordered when you went out to eat? Salad - lunch yesterday.

Are you a dog or cat person? I love them both

Did you talk to anyone on the phone before bed lastnight? If so who? My daughter.

What color is your hair? Brown/blondish

• IndianaKat
    15 years ago

Nothing...maybe a dust bunny...got a phobia about anything being under the bed.

What was the last piece of clothing you bought? Casual pants

What was the last thing you searched or watched on Youtube? A guitarist named Erick Turnbull playing his song "June Tune"....just lovely.

Do you use soap or body wash? Body Wash What brand? Target brand

If someone dropped $200.00 in front of you , would you stop them? Wouldn't hesitate to tell them...hope someone would do the same for me.

Do you say hi first to people or do they have to speak first? Usually wait for a Hi from someone....sorta bashful here.

What is the last dvd you watched? A DVD I had made of some pix I've taken set to music....wasn't too bad.

What was the last thing you ordered when you went out to eat? Steak and baked potato

Are you a dog or cat person? Both

What color is your hair? Medium brown with grey

Have a great day!

• gramzeeinmd
    15 years ago

If you took a picture under your bed what would you see? a few boxes amd a tabby cat hiding in the liner of our box spring (she tore a hole and I guess that is her new hiding spot!)
    What was the last piece of clothing you bought? a dress (casual)

What was the last thing you searched or watched on Youtube? no idea

Do you use soap or body wash? What brand? I use both, usually sauve body wash and Dove bar soap

If someone dropped $200.00 in front of you , would you stop them? most definitely

Do you say hi first to people or do they have to speak first? I always say 'Hello' first

What is the last dvd you watched? Hocus Pocus with Makayla and Kaden last weekend

What was the last thing you ordered when you went out to eat? ice cream (tonight) after eating some steamed crabs where Michele my daughter works

Are you a dog or cat person? dog but we do have two cats and one dog

Did you talk to anyone on the phone before bed last night? If so who? Yes, I always call Daniele (youngest DD in CA) when I go to bed!

What color is your hair? You really do not want to know! It is a dark blonde with really bad grey roots!
    Deb

• msmarion
    15 years ago

If you took a picture under your bed what would you see? Rubbermaid storage boxes
    What was the last piece of clothing you bought? Jeans

What was the last thing you searched or watched on Youtube? never searched but watched something linked from a KT post

Do you use soap or body wash? What brand? Body wash~ Perlier from HSN

If someone dropped $200.00 in front of you , would you stop them? It's happened and Yes I did

Do you say hi first to people or do they have to speak first? I speak first alot

What is the last dvd you watched? Don't remember

What was the last thing you ordered when you went out to eat? Seldom eat out

Are you a dog or cat person? Dog

Did you talk to anyone on the phone before bed lastnight? If so who? Nope

What color is your hair? Brunette

• kittiemom
    15 years ago

If you took a picture under your bed what would you see? Probably some dust & maybe some cat hair "tumbleweeds". I cleaned under there on Fri. but they collect pretty quickly.

What was the last piece of clothing you bought? A couple of tops for work.

What was the last thing you searched or watched on Youtube? Some kitten video that DH sent me a link to.

Do you use soap or body wash? What brand? Body wash - currently using Burts Bees Ginger Root & Citrus & also 100% Pure's Orange. I also love 100% Pure's Lime and Lemonade, so I'll probably buy one of those when these run out.

If someone dropped $200.00 in front of you , would you stop them? Yes

Do you say hi first to people or do they have to speak first? Can be either.

What is the last dvd you watched? Enchanted.

What was the last thing you ordered when you went out to eat? Something at the Mexican restaurant - can't remember the name. It wasn't enchiladas, but was similar, with pork.

Are you a dog or cat person? Cat.

Did you talk to anyone on the phone before bed lastnight? If so who? No.

What color is your hair? Light brown.

• lydia1959
    15 years ago

If you took a picture under your bed what would you see? Dust bunnies and wrapping paper.

What was the last piece of clothing you bought? A top from Kohls.

What was the last thing you searched or watched on Youtube? It was the tear-jerking music videos posted here at the KT.

Do you use soap or body wash? What brand? Body wash.. whatever brand appeals to me at the time.

If someone dropped $200.00 in front of you , would you stop them? Yes.

Do you say hi first to people or do they have to speak first? They usually need to speak first.

What is the last dvd you watched? Can't remember.

What was the last thing you ordered when you went out to eat? Orange Chicken bowl at Applebees.

Are you a dog or cat person? I like both.

Did you talk to anyone on the phone before bed lastnight? If so who? I talked to DD who was at the hospital with her BF (who ended up having his appendix out).

What color is your hair? Vanilla Malt (fresh from the box this morning).

• carol_in_california
    15 years ago

My athletic shoes and a few dust bunnies.
    a pink stripped tee shirt

What was the last thing you searched or watched on Youtube? Never have searched but did watch the Mirror Image Twins on the subway....used a link from the KT, I think.
    Do you use soap or body wash? What brand? Soap....just started Burt's Bees Citrus and Ginger bath bar. I Love it!

If someone dropped $200.00 in front of you , would you stop them? Of course! I would even chase them to return it.

Do you say hi first to people or do they have to speak first? I always say hi first! Learned it from my mom.

What is the last dvd you watched? Can't even remember.

What was the last thing you ordered when you went out to eat? Small Spencer steack, charred on outside and rare!! on inside, salad with blue cheese and Italian dressing on the side, sliced tomatoes and relish tray. It also came with a scoop of vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce. It was DH's birthday.

Cat person but very allergic.

Did you talk to anyone on the phone before bed lastnight? If so who? I talked to my DDIL, my SD and grandbaby Jake, who hated to give up the phone.
    What color is your hair? Dark brown with graying temples and gray acting as high lights. Not colored and probably won't. I am 68 and like the way it looks.

Have a great day!