SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
satine_gw

New update on daughter

satine_gw
13 years ago

Good morning everyone. I want to give you as much of an update as I can. Daughter was stopped in DC and is still being held there until she can be transfered to the county where the original charges were filed. She had a court date last Friday and my middle daughter who happened to be working in DC that day was able to attend. She was not able to talk to her sister but was able to talk to her lawyer (public defendent) and learn that no charges would be filed but that she would be held until she can be transered to our county. So, she has been in DC in jail since Thursday and we hope she will be transfered today or tomorrow. I believe what will happen then is that she will have a court date within a day or two and most likely the State's attorney will not go forward with the charges. They told me that since I requested the car be returned through facebook, text message and voice mail there is no way to prove she every received the request. We are working frantically to find a place for her to go for treatment if we can get her to agree. She could just walk out of the court and disappear again. I have almost no control over what happens at this point. Nobody can talk or visit with her so I have no idea what shape she is in. This is tough. Prayers please. Satine

Comments (18)

Sponsored
KA Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading General Contractors in Columbus