SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
connieinnd

Buckin' horse hat (1 pic)

nodakgal
14 years ago

Drew and Hunter spent a couple days here last week.

Some of you know how much Drew (age 4) LOVES his Justin (Auntie's DH) he worships the ground Justin walks on and has since he was just a year old! It is comical at times and so very sweet at other times. Justin is awful good to Drew always. Drew treasures his time with Justin and everyone knows it.

Anyway,long story short is that the boys were over to Auntie and Justin's house. Justin in his younger years spent lots of time riding in rodeos. The bucking horses. Did very well from what I understand and has pics and ribbons hanging on his "man room" wall. Justin gave Drew his "buckin' horse hat". Auntie said she could have swore Justin had a tear in his eye handing it over. Oh my gosh, Drew was over the moon!! He is SO proud of his hat. He wore it all week-end (every where we went) and took it back with him and is taking it to daycare today. He tells everyone that listens he got his hat from Justin and its a buckin' horse hat and Justin wore it when rode the number 1 horse of the year and won!

Justin is such a wonderful Uncle to Drew....tho I am not sure Drew thinks of him as his Uncle yet, to him he's his good buddy Justin! LOL

Auntie and Justin have plans for Drew and the buckin' sheep in the next rodeo! LOL Drew said buckin' horses are scary!

Here is a pic of Drew and his buckin' horse hat

Drew told his Mommie last week his Ropers are too small and he needs new ones. Auntie says he needs Wranglers now. lol

I think we have a future cowboy on our hands!

Comments (11)