SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sooey_gw

Cell Phone options

sooey
12 years ago

Hi Kids,

I am in need of a new cell phone. I now have my phone and service through Verizon. The phone is a slide with the non-texting type of key board. I can text but it's not easy to hit one key several times to get to the letter needed. Since I did not have a texting plan and did not care for it, it was never an issue. I would now like that option.

My question to all of you is, how many of you text, what type of phone/keyboard do you have, where did you get your phone, do you like it. I am not looking to get an IPhone and I don't need anything fancy of expensive. As I said, I now have Verizon, coverage on Cape Cod is mostly great but not perfect. I know that what ever service I end up with will be about the same. I use my cell only when I am out of the house and in need but I feel that is about to change. I am sure that texting is a feature I will fall into quickly and wonder how I ever lived without.

I am looking at Virgin Moble & T Moble. I now spend $40. a month with Verizon for basic cell service, no texting, no data. I think I can get more for my money by changing companies & plans. Any thoughts?

Thanks, Kids.

sooey

Comments (10)