SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
buzzard_gw

Country Bumpkin could use your prayers.

buzzard
15 years ago

CB just called me. Her dear Ronnie just passed away at home. She is surrounded by family and friends so she isn't alone for now.

Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

Comments (40)

• magic_arizona
    15 years ago

I am so very sorry.

This is a shock. I thought he was doing better.

• lydia1959
    15 years ago

This is a shock for me as well. Sending prayers CountryBumpkin's way. ((((((((((CB))))))))))))

• liz
    15 years ago

Bumpkin...you're in my thoughts and prayers...

• jenni_ca
    15 years ago

There just aren't enough words to express my sympathy.
    You and the family are in my prayers Brenda.

• wanda_va
    15 years ago

Sending special thoughts and prayers for you and your family. May you find comfort in knowing that Ronnie is in paradise, and will suffer no more. Hugs!

• wendylynders
    15 years ago

I am so very sorry. I wish I was closer to be able to help in some way. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

• LorifromUtah
    15 years ago

I'm sorry to hear this.
    You will be in my thoughts Brenda.

Lori

• gwanny2three
    15 years ago

Oh and I was just thinking of her last night, wondering how they are. I am so sorry to hear this. Just know you have a lot of friends here who are thinking of you.
    Prayers to you and your family.

• Nita__AZ
    15 years ago

I am in shock also as I thought he was doing better. I am keeping you and your family in my prayers Brenda.

((((Brenda and Family))))

• jamielovescoffee__az
    15 years ago

I'm so sorry to here of this news. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

• lynne_melb
    15 years ago

CB,

We're so sorry to hear this. Keeping you and your entire family in our thoughts and prayers.

• mamatoad
    15 years ago

I am so sorry! Continuing to keep her and her family in my prayers. Bettye

• Kathsgrdn
    15 years ago

I'm so sorry to hear this. ((((Countrybumpkin))))

• kiwidj
    15 years ago

Oh no ... I'm sooo sorry to hear this ... gentle hugs for you CB (((Bump)))

• glenda_al
    15 years ago

My prayers and thoughts are with you!

• catlady15
    15 years ago

love Greg,Judy,Ashley

• nola_anne
    15 years ago

Dear Country and Family/Friends...

I was sorry to hear of your sad news...you are in my kindest thoughts at this time and prayers for your peace that comes with the wonderfully healing memories of your time together when he was here with you as the days pass.

My deepest sympathies are with you all...nola anne (from Ohio)

• heather_on
    15 years ago

My thoughts and prayers are with her too.

• FlamingO in AR
    15 years ago

Oh, Bump. There aren't enough words to express all our sympathy. I am just so sorry and sad for you all.

((((((((((Bump and family))))))))))

• Linda Wayman
    15 years ago

Brenda, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this sad time. God bless you all.

Linda

• ruthieg__tx
    15 years ago

I'm so sorry bumpkin...Sending good thoughts for you and your family.

• glenda_al
    15 years ago

I love close enough, as I grew up in Gadsden, so I'll plan for the visitation or funeral.

• summer_tx
    15 years ago

Sending love, hugs and prayers to you, Andy and your family dear (((((Bump))))). I'm so very, very sorry to hear this devasting news.

• trinitytx
    15 years ago

Oh Glenda, that is so special that you are able to go, I know that she will love to see you there. Give her big KT hugs from all of us. If anybody has her address, please email me.

Trin

• okwriter
    15 years ago

Brenda,
    So many are holding you up in prayer right now. We're all there with you in spirit...
    Rita

• Velleen78
    15 years ago

So sorry. Vince and I send our SYMPATHY and will keep you in our prayers.

• Cherryfizz
    15 years ago

I am so shocked and sorry to read this!

Brenda, you and Andy are in my thoughts and prayers. My thoughts are with you.

Anne

• kayjones
    15 years ago

I am also shocked - been reading of his getting better - please accept my sincere sadness that this has happened. Please, know that we are here for you to lean on if you ever need us. I am SO SORRY to read about this!!!

Most of us can't be with you physically during this horrid time, although we wish we could, but we are with you spiritually - try to rest and take care of yourself - I know you are devastated. Hugs from KCMO!

• roseluver
    15 years ago

Brenda, I pray God will envelope you with His love and Grace. You will be in my prayers. Charlene

• clubm
    15 years ago

You're in my thoughts and prayers. I'm so sorry.

• vicki_lv_nv
    15 years ago

Please know that we are here for you during this difficult time.

"He will always be remembered. As you share the stories and the memories of how he lived his life and how very much he meant, may you find comfort. And, throughout this difficult time, may you also know the deep sympathy and concern that is felt for you and all your family."

Vicki

• pattico_gw
    15 years ago

Trinity...I've sent you an email

patti

• kathi_mdgd
    15 years ago

I'm so sorry to hear this.You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.I pray God will surround you in the days ahead,and see you through these times.
    ((((((((((((((((( Country & family))))))))))))))))
    Kathi

• angela_nor_calif
    15 years ago

Oh I am so sorry to read this. My heart goes out to you and your family. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

• sooey
    15 years ago

Oh, Country Bumkin, I am so sorry to hear this news. I knew he was having a difficult time of late but, news like this is never really expected. I will keep you all in my thoughts.

sooey

• dances_in_garden
    15 years ago

Condolences from my family, Bump. Remember that we are all here when you need us!

Dances.

• gneegirl
    15 years ago

I know that I don't know you, probably as well as most here, but you definitely are in my prayers. Sending a couple of shoulders and a hug or two...

• terilyn
    15 years ago

My Love, Thoughts and Prayers are with you.
    Terilyn

• gramzeeinmd
    15 years ago

Brenda and family,
    I am so sorry to hear this; you are my thoughts and prayers.
    Deb

• pianolady2008
    15 years ago

Our sympathy goes out to you and your family. Sorry to hear this sad news.