SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
monkeymamaof4

Thank you for all the support and thoughts, I missed you all.

monkeymamaof4
14 years ago

First of all I would like to thank everone for all the suport and well wishes as I have been working on getting my life back on track. It was and has been a long and continuing journey. I just wanted to give everyone an update

Well sorry I haven't been around. I got back from rehab the first of April and found that since I had posted in the wrong area I had been banned and no way could get back on (we are on vacation and seem to be able to get on again) Kidlets are growing leaps and bounds, both girls are playing t-ball and are hilarious to watch. Hayden is getting more adventurous and is so loving and hugging and a little wild man. Hudson is already 7 months old and rolls everywhere in the house, so no place is safe. I am doing much better over 90 days clean so am proud of that. Settling in to life is a struggle and giving everything up to god takes some time and a whole lot of faith. I have missed everyone here and have been lurking the last 3 months and am so glad to be back and be remembered:)

Ironically I was sent to ride the tea cups and in 2 days we will really be in :Disney, right now we are in Atlanta, long drive from Nebraska but an adventure.

Hope that I can scoot my chair back up to the table, I have been lurking but miss you all.

Monkey mama who used to play in the garden with her girls

Comments (20)