SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
grinch_gut

I am going to brag about Tanner right now.......long..

grinch_gut
14 years ago

Since I always talk about Sydney I thought it was time Tanner got some time.....Bless his heart.....he is soooo great...he turned 15 in April and knew he would spend another year just mowing yards....sooo when my BIL and sister were in for Syds graduation he took it upon himself to ask if they needed any workers at their business (autobody) or on the farm.....they did and my BIL was sooo impressed with him for asking that he hired him a week later my nephew and his soon to be wife came down and took my son away.....he is doing soooo great....He is working at the bodyshop, has learned to drive a tractor and rake and bale hay, and my neice wanted to pay for half of his lessons to take wakeboarding because she knew he would love it but he told her no he needs to say his money for other things and can learn to wakeboard on his own....wowwowowowo where did he come from?????? LOL he is also going to a rock band camp in July, where he will be paired up with others to form a band, they get to name their band, make a logo shirts and posters will write their own music and lyrics and be recorded and then put on a concert for parents and who ever else...then he will go to Church camp as he does every year....he is just great and I feel like all I ever do is talk about what Sydney has done and feel he needed a shout out also LOL proud moe Stacy

Comments (18)