SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
alisande_gw

For those with a Flickr (or other photo site) account

alisande
14 years ago

Have you ever checked to see which of your photos have gotten the most attention?

Flickr lists the most frequently viewed pictures, as well as those with the most "interestingness" and the ones people have named as favorites.

Today I took a look at my most frequently viewed, and I had a surprise in store for me. The #1 most viewed of all my 1,000+ Flickr photos is a picture of a glass dish! I posted it because I had painted it. It's not as though I'm an expert glass-dish painter, either; it was my first. That is really strange.

But it gets stranger. The second most viewed picture is a shot of a grey cat. She was a nice cat, and I miss her. But I can't say the picture was the most exciting of all my cat pix. Then the favorites go to photos of my kitchen and living room, and a couple of my daughter Jill, which I can understand. But then we get to #7: a photo of a spider plant and an ironing board. I forget why I even posted it....it has just about zero "interestingness," as far as I'm concerned. Unless, of course, one has a real passion for ironing. Or unless one happens to be a male spider plant, and my plant is a female. In any case, it's the 7th most popular of all my Flickr photos.

How about yours? Have you checked lately?

Susan

Comments (3)