SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
marilyn_sue

I Am Quitting ..........

I am quitting for today! Got up early and Amber and I went to some rummage sales. I came home and watched Alyssa for about 3 hours. I needed some things from the grocery so Amber and I went into town and also picked up lunch from Taco Bell. I have been cooking most of the day it seems. I made the Strawberry Dessert Cake, deviled eggs, potato salad, coleslaw, cucumber salad, cauliflower casserole, corn casserole, and fixed part of the stuff for the taco salad for tomorrow. We are having a pitch in dinner tomorrow at Amber and Mike's. We did not get to have Father's Day or Randy's birthday so tomorrow we hope to celebrate it. I did get a few things at the rummage sales. A Kitchen Aid large spatula $.25, a pair of clip on earrings for $.25, a plastic lock top egg carton $.50, small cutting board, new in package, a Betty Crocker one for $.50, some new in the bottles hand soap for a dollar each and probably a couple other things that have slipped my mind for now. It has been a pretty day but I have been inside most of the time. It is sunny and 75 out now. What have the rest of you been up too?

Sue in Indiana

Comments (13)