SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
marilyn_sue

What Have You Been Doing This Week?

Busy week again. I made pie dough and put in the refrigerator earlier and yesterday I baked two big peach pies and today Cheryl and I delivered them to our church for a funeral dinner. Yesterday most of the day I was gone with Cheryl. We went to Hobby Lobby and Joann's. She went to some other stores too. She bought my lunch at the Golden Corral which is always good. On the way home we picked up the roast beef sandwiches on the Hawaiian buns. I love mine with the horsey sauce. Before delivering the pies Cheryl picked up breakfast and we went to Amber's and had breakfast with her and Alyssa. After delivering the pies we stopped by the green house and they gave us some tomato, pepper, cucumber, and watermelon plants. They are closing for the season. Now we have those to plant but too wet out today to do that. We picked up Alyssa on the way to my house and she spent a lot of time, sitting in the chicken pen feeding her two chickens. She also did some riding around on the big rig. I came in and fixed lunch and her mommy came. We all ate and then Alyssa went home. Tomorrow is grocery shopping day, Thursday is decorate the church tables for the Father and Son banquet which we will go to to take down the decorations. Saturday I will bake two big apple pies and a big pan of baked beans to take to the banquet. Busy week again. What have you all been up to? Hope you all have had a great week.

Sue

Comments (21)