SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
angelaid

This woman needs to get a life

angelaid
14 years ago

At my apartment building. I'm so tired of finding her petty little notes plastered all over the place.

There's one this morning chastising someone for parking in front of the neighbor's house next door. HELLO! It's a (busy) city friggin' street, right downtown. You park wherever you can find a spot when you pull up.

I used to park my T-Bird on the street. It was hit and run twice in front of my building. When I got my new car, I started parking it in the back apt parking lot. The very first night I got it, I looked at the window and there has a huge note on my windshield. I went out to get the note, and there were almost identical notes posted on the community bulletin board, front door AND back door, threatening to have my car towed for parking in HER spot. We DO NOT have assigned parking spaces. There are 9 spaces and 11 apartments, first come, first serve.

I guess she's driving the landlord crazy with long lists of complaints every time she sees him too. Maintenance man said one of them was three pages long. Wonder how many of them were about me? I put goofy responses under all her goofy notes. This morning it was "Um, last time I checked, it was NOT illegal to park on a city street" and I pinned a copy of the Idaho Statute under it. *laughing*

Comments (12)