SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
istyleit_gw

please! help me decide on cabinets

istyleit
11 years ago

Ok, I redid my kitchen about 2 years ago, but its not all the way complete. My wall cabinets have always driven me crazy I think they are too short. I have a 9in ceiling and they are 30" with the corner being 36". When I redid my kitchen my inspiration were the white kitchens here on GW, with marble and virgina mist granite. So I got the virgina mist granite and a big marble island. I think I still want more white in my kitchen & recently I've been toying with ordering just the uppers in white and in 36" with the corner being 42". keep in my the my white cabinet will butt up against my pantry which I am planning on keeping maple colored aglong with my island. or I could keep the 30's maple color and get a 15 or 18 on top of them to add height. I will basically never be able to go all the way to the ceiling it just seems like it wld be much too expensive for me right now. or I could keep the maple color 30"s and add a 15" white maybe with glass or shelve look on top of it....I feel crazy!!! please help. And let me add the I have a crazy high window above my sink that would become more in proportion with taller cabinets. thank u!

Comments (16)

Sponsored
Mary Shipley Interiors
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars32 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 10x Best of Houzz