SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gneegirl

Can't find on my own - kitchen sink - 24' cabinet

gneegirl
16 years ago

Asking for help in locating a kitchen sink. Problem: I only have a 24" cabinet, and the cabinet/sink are under a window. My countertop will be granite so, of course I'll need an undermount. The other problem - the plumbing under the sink will only allow for a center drain hole. If anyone can help with a sink option it would be oooooh sooooo appreciated.

I've done a lot of research here on the Forums and elsewhere, but the results have been for larger cabinet/sink sizes or for drains toward the back of the sink.

I do have just a tad over 25" between the wall and the edge of the current countertop. Will this allow for a faucet in the back the sink - like I have now with laminate counter? I guess I'm asking how much room will I need to put faucet behind the sink rather than on the side? The current sink is drop-in with 22" from from to back, including lip. It is just about 25" wide, including lip. Is there a sink that will fit within my limitations that has a drain in the middle?

Is this an impossible dream?????

Thank you for any assistance. I'm going to post on Plumbing too in case there are other options for plumbing changes.

Tbank you so much!!

gng

Comments (7)