SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jj1150

still need advice on *sparkly* tile for arched inset

Jody
12 years ago

Hello ... I am so undecided here and sure could use some help choosing the 1x1 sparkly tiles for the arched area behind my sink.

I am putting in some pics. A little background. I have new granite: Delicatus Brown, copper farm sink and new faucet. My FIELD TILE will be Jeffrey Court 6x6 with a 2x3 SUBWAY tile on the very first row, followed by a liner (1.25').

I have discovered these Encore Ceramics jewel tiles and just love them!!! Tho, a little pricey, $122/sq. ft. (will need 3sq. ft.). But I am so undecided on which *bling* to pick. Everyone on GW has such good taste, and I have such a hard time *visualizing* things. I asked for tile samples, and I received TWO TILES of the Morrell (which is the tile SP's favorite). But I also like the SAFFRON, which picks up the amber/goldish streaks in the granite; but wondering IF there is too much contrast between the field tiles and the 1x1's.

I would appreciate any advice you can throw my way. I can keep the samples, but have to have the Encore sample board back to the store on Monday. And IF I need this sample board AGAIN, they only let it go out on Friday (because they are closed on the weekend) and has to be returned on Monday.

thanks ;)

jody

I think IF you click on the pics, you will get the info I included on them ;)

From December 3, 2011
From December 3, 2011
From December 3, 2011
From December 3, 2011
From December 3, 2011
From December 3, 2011
From December 3, 2011
From December 3, 2011
From December 3, 2011

Comments (16)