SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mimsy13

Oh boy...what do you think?

mimsy13
12 years ago

I have been dreaming of remodeling kitchen for a number of years. The physical undertaking of it will really cost us, so I have put it off. Still don't feel this is a great time, but am hoping that with a good lead time, we might do it this summer.

I will show a draft once I get either a software program I can manage on my Mac laptop or hand draw when I locate graph paper. One of my thoughts is to move a sink just around a corner on a connecting wall, so hopefully we wont have major plumbing changes, but would add 20+" to area left of stove top. I would like to add a small prep sink near my stove top, because I hate lugging heavy pots of water. Is there any 'rule of thumb' about how close a sink can or should go next to a stove top? (I've been thinking I could cover a small sink with a stone slab or wooden board if I needed to put a hot pot there. Plus there is space to the right of the stove top too.)

Can a pipe be run in one direction for one sink, and the opposite direction for another?

Comments (11)